The Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program is the Smithsonian Institution’s centrally-funded flagship fellowship program. SI Fellowships are awarded annually to scholars wishing to conduct independent study or research at one or more of the Smithsonian’s 19 units and research centers.
The Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program is open to:
- Graduate Students
- Predoctoral Students
- Postdoctoral Researchers and
- Senior Researchers
The Smithsonian Institution Fellowship award amounts are as follows:
- Graduate Student Fellowship*: $7000.00 for 10 weeks
- Predoctoral Student Fellowship: $32,700 annually; research allowance up to $4,000 total.
- Postdoctoral Researcher Fellowship: $48,000 annually; research allowance up to $4,000 total.
- Senior Researcher Fellowship: $48,000 annually; research allowance up to $4,000 total.
Applications must be received no later than 11:59 pm EST on December 1, 2015 via SOLAA.
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1fztBqj
For advice on applying, please contact your relevant Research Development Manager.