Following the publication of the 2016/17 Work Programme, the events are coming thick and fast. In this post we catch up on a few of the highlights and point you in the direction of some forthcoming attractions.
- Smart Cities and Communities Info Day – 6 November, Brussels
Presentations and videos from the Info Day looking at opportunities for the cross-cutting area of ‘Smart Cities & Communities’ on 6 November are now available from the event website here.
- Societal Challenge 6 – Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies – 29-30 October, Brussels
- ICT 2015 ‘Innovate, Connect, Transform’ – 20-22 October, Lisbon
To take a look at the presentation on ICT research opportunities in H2020, visit the event website here.
- Societal Challenge 3 – Energy Efficiency Call Info Day – 8 December, Brussels/web
Registration is now open for this event which will take place at the Albert Borschette Conference Centre in Brussels. The event will provide information about the call and provide an opportunity to network with prospective partners. Information for registration is available here and for those of you who can’t make it, the event will be web streamed.
- Research and Innovation Staff Exchange (RISE) workshop – 25 November, Birmingham
UKRO will host an event for potential applicants in Birmingham, providing information about what makes a good application and incorporate a presentation from Mr Fredrik Olsson-Hector who is head of the unit of the Research Executive Agency (REA) which manages RISE.