New Economy is hosting a European Workshop on the new Work Programmes for Horizon 2020 Transport and Horizon 2020 Smart Cities and Communities. The event is organised jointly with Liverpool City Region and the Urban Transport Group.
The new Horizon 2020 Transport Programme will cover two years 2016-2017 and will have a budget of EUR 1.26bn. The four priorities for transport under Horizon 2020 are:
- Making transport more sustainable: resource-efficient transport.
- Making transport and transport systems seamless: better mobility, less congestion, greater safety and security.
- Keeping transport competitive: the European transport industry as a global leader.
- Making transport research responsive: socio-economic research and forward-looking activities for policy-making.
- Louise Mothersole, UK National Contact Point, Horizon 2020 Transport
- Dr Delia Dimitriu, Transport Advisor Group Expert at the European Commission
- Sofia Taborda, Funding & EU Project Manage , Future Cities Catapult
10am – 12.30pm, Friday 11 December 2015
New Economy, Churchgate House, Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EU
To register please email your name, organisation and contact details to email@example.com.