This workshop will review and develop the UK’s 2016-18 Open Government Partnership National Action Plan.
It will feed directly into the development of commitments for the action plan, and explore a range of ideas:
• Improve the way government engages with citizens and civil society
• Increase the quality of open data and ensuring key datasets are released
• Make government contracts and their delivery transparent
• Open up information on company ownership
• Strengthen Freedom of Information rules and implementation
Thursday, 24 March 2016 from 14:00 to 17:00
The Shed, Chester Street, Manchester M1 5GD
For more information and to register attendance, please click here.