We’ve been alerted by our colleagues at UKRO that the European Commission are very keen to hear from would-be evaluators who are interested in reviewing Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
Individuals who match up to some or all of the following are particularly sought after:
- Experts who have not yet worked with the Research Executive Agency for MSCAs
- Those with a practical knowledge of the research community in their area and who have already been reviewers at national levels
- Individuals with very good English writing skills
- Experts from (or with experience of) the non-academic sector – particularly industry
- Individuals with specific expertise in ethics
If you’re interested in signing up you can do so via the experts area of Participant Portal.
It’s not just MSCA …
The call for experts for Horizon 2020 is open continuously, and you can register at any time. Once you are on the list, you may be invited to evaluate proposals, get involved in monitoring of actions or even assist in the design or evaluation of programmes.
We’d strongly encourage you to get involved – being an evaluator can give you valuable insight for your future bids and also help you to develop your networks.