Innovate UK invite proposals for their biomedical catalyst business-led feasibility and early stage studies.
The aim of this competition is to develop innovative healthcare technologies and processes that will help provide:
• disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
• earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease leading to better patient outcomes
• tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
This competition has 2 awards:
• early-stage awards – to test a well-developed concept and show its effectiveness in a relevant environment
• feasibility studies – to explore and test the commercial potential of early-stage ideas
Registration closes on 7th September 2016. Applications must be submitted by 14th September 2016.
For more information, please visit gov.uk.