Sport England are launching a nationwide hunt for brilliant ideas that will help inactive older people to get active.
This call is not about research, but a call to work with Sport England to co-design innovative, different and experimental approaches that put older people at the heart of our efforts. In particular, they want to test new ways of tackling inactivity, and find approaches that could be replicated across the country that make a significant difference to many more people’s lives.
– Projects are anticipated to be between £50K – £500K
– Minimum duration of one year – no max
– Expression of Interest Form must be submitted by Midday (12 noon), 13th February 2017
– Awards expected to be announced, June 2017
– Partners will be in place and expected to contribute to funding
If you are interested, please get in contact with Nikki Lees, Research and Knowledge Exchange on 0161 247 2151 or firstname.lastname@example.org and she will help provide information and support you in submission development.