On the 24th February 2017, Manchester Metropolitan will welcome the Health Research Authority (HRA) to conduct training for University staff and students.
• To introduce researchers to the HRA and making applications to undertake research within the NHS
• Series of presentations and interactive sessions designed to give researchers insight into the ethical issues considered by RECs
• To help researchers anticipate the ethical concerns RECs may raise
• To outline guidance on consent and patient/participant information sheets
• Academic researchers, postgraduate student researchers and their academic supervisors from Manchester Metropolitan University only
• Researchers undertaking research with NHS patients or their data
To view the agenda and register for the event, please visit the Eventbrite.
We would encourage you to attend the whole day to maximise your understanding of research ethics and the HRA application process.
Certificates of attendance will be issued at the end of the day.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Please indicate any special dietary requirements when registering. If you have any special requirements in terms of access, please contact Mark Dyer.