Following recent engagement workshops, Innovate UK has produced an update on their upcoming Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
The fund forms part on the Government’s £4.7 billion investment in science and innovation.
Innovate UK will focus on the following 8 research areas:
- Bioscience and biotechnology
- Leading edge healthcare and medicine
- Manufacturing processes and materials of the future
- Smart, flexible and clean energy technologies
- Quantum technologies
- Robotics and artificial intelligence
- Satellites and space technologies
- Transformative digital technologies
Further updates will be made in April, but in the meantime you can contribute your own ideas into the ongoing Government consultation.
For more details, please visit innovateuk.uk