Mental Health Research UK and The Schizophrenia Research Fund invite Universities to apply for a scholarship in the field of a) Children and Young People’s Mental Health and b) Schizophrenia. Each university is permit to submit ‘one’ application per scholarship for consideration.
The award(s) if successful would cover student fees (£4,195) and stipend (£14,553) over a 4 year period.
The funder supports research into:
- The underlying causes of mental ill health
- and Treatments for mental health problems
As we can only submit one application per scholarship, MMU is running an short internal Expression of Interest for proposals that meet the criteria of the funder. These will be reviewed by Faculty relevant Heads of RKE and Director of RKE, with one selected to be developed as MMU’s institutional application. The proposed timetable is:
Call for EOIs promoted – w/c 03rd April
- Deadline for EOIs – Friday 28th April 2017.
- EOIs discussed and nomination agreed by the relevant Faculty Heads of RKE and Director of RKE by 3rd May 2017.
- Nominated bid (if any) then developed for submission deadline – 16th June 2017.
The expression of interest form MentalHealthResearchUK EOI 2018.doc