Date: 20th March 2019
Location: Liverpool Foresight Centre
Registration: via Eventbrite Page.
If you’re interested in applying for an RfPB Grant then this event will give you an insight into what the funder is looking for. The event will be split into two parts:
- Remit of the RfPB Programme and funding available.
- What funders are looking for in a submission.
- How to design a study to answer research questions effectively.
- How to build a team of collaborators.
- The support the RDS can provide.
- Wider network support communities.
- Opportunity to chat with RDS NW advisors.
- One to one advise on subjects including trial design, health economics, statistics, qualitative research methods and public involvement.
For more information please visit the eventbrite page where you will also be able to register for the event.