You are invited to submit a photograph and accompanying abstract that communicate with flair, ambition and enthusiasm, the impact of your research to a non-specialist audience.
Who Can Enter?
Please submit an entry if you are one of the following:
- A postgraduate research student (PGR) at Manchester Met
- An early career researcher (ECR)* at Manchester Met
What Prizes are Available?
Shortlisted entries will be printed and displayed on the ground floor of the Benzie Building from Monday 24 February to Friday 20 March 2020.
There will be three prizes available:
- Judges’ Choice (PGR): £100 Amazon gift voucher
- Judges’ Choice (ECR): £100 Amazon gift voucher
- People’s Choice: £100 Amazon gift voucher
How Do I Enter?
To enter, and for more information please visit the competition website.
The deadline for entries is 12:00pm on Friday 24 January 2020.
*An early career researcher (ECR) is defined for the purpose of this exhibition as a member of research staff, or teaching and research staff, who are within eight years of receiving their doctoral award. For example, Lecturer, Research Assistant, Postdoctoral Research Assistant. Please get in touch to discuss your eligibility if you are unsure.