The North West Research Design Service will be holding an information event for academics interested in applying for NIHR funding on the 12 October 2017, 9.30am-3.00pm. The event will take place at The Storey Institute in Lancaster.
What will you get from the day? For those intending to develop and submit an application to NIHR, this event will highlight:
- the funding opportunities available
- the application process
- what funders are looking for in a submission
- the importance of a well-defined research question
- how to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- building a team of collaborators
- the support that RDS NW can provide in the preparation of your application.
What do you need to do? As this event is aimed at those wanting to develop and submit a research funding application, we ask that:
- you have at least an outline idea of your research question
- you are prepared to discuss your idea with an RDS adviser.
To register your place please book on the Eventbrite page here.
For further information on the event, including the programme, please visit the RDS website here.