The Research Design Service North West will be holding an event on “Developing Funding Proposal in Applied Health and Social Care: First Grants”.
Date: Monday 3rd June, 9:30 – 15:00
Venue: Mayo Building, Salford Royal Hospital
Registration: Free via the Eventbrite page.
The event is for health and social care researchers in the North West who are looking to develop and submit a funding application. This is aimed at less early career researchers, particularly those with little experience in applying for external funding.
The event will help to develop your proposal skills and increase your chances of your research getting funded. This event will highlight:
- The funding opportunities available
- The application process
- What funders are looking for in a submission
- How to design a study to answer your research question effectively
- Building a team of collaborators
- What to consider when costing a strudy
- The support the RDS NW can provide in preparation of your application
For more information and to book your place at the event please visit the RDS NW website. Remember the RDS Service are available to help with all medical related bids, not just those going to NIHR!