The 2019 CRACK IT Challenges will be hosting a launch event on Wednesday 11th September 2019. The event will take place from 11am – 3:30pm in Central London.
This free event will be a chance to:
- Learn more about this years challenges.
- Meet the sponsors and network with potential collaborators.
- Find out what makes a good application.
- Deliver a lightning talk on your work (apply by 28th August)
You must Register by 4th September to attend. To register for the event please complete the registration form (below) and email it to: email@example.com
There are three challenges this year that have been identified by NC3R’s and their sponsors:
- Transgene Track: Development of sensitive, absolute quantification method for tracking AAV gene therapies and CAR-T cells in vivo.
- CleanCut: Animal free tumourigenicity assessment of genome edited human haematopoietic stem cells.
- Sharp and to the Point: Developing needles for high throughput and critical compound administration in mice.
For more information on the programme please visit the NC3R’s website.