The UK Prevention Research Partnership (UKPRP) has announced it will be launching a second call in early September for proposals for New Consortium and Network Awards.
Deadline: 14th November 2019, 4pm
Proposals in the following areas are anticipated, this is not exhaustive and they welcome proposals outside of these areas provided they compliment the current portfolio:
- Preventing poor mental health and promoting mental wellbeing.
- Reducing health inequalities (where this forms the primary focus of the application).
- Social and economic determinants of health and wellbeing.
- Food systems, unhealthy diets and obesity.
- Developing interventions in specific ages including issues relating to ageing, and in occupational settings.
- Fostering the use of evidence in decision making in local government.
- Urban environment, including transport systems and air quality.
- Using green and blue space for improving population health and preventing NCDs.
- Using digital technologies and social media to deliver interventions, and exploiting large-scale datasets and linkage to routine datasets.
Applications which are successful at Outline Stage will receive up to £5k and have six-months to build linkages for the full applications.
Information and Networking Event
An information and networking event will be held to communicate the priorities, describe the application process and provide networking opportunities for researchers across different disciplines to explore collaboration opportunities.
When: Tuesday 24th September
Register: Complete the attached document and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org DEADLINE 25TH JULY.