A number of new funding opportunities are available with the NIHR, please visit the links for further details about each scheme.
Health Services and Delivery Research Programme:
- Researcher-led (standard) | Closes 6th Sept
- Researcher-led (evidence synthesis) | Closes 6th Sept
- HS&DR Mental Health Themed Call* | Closes 6th Sept
Health Technology Assessment Programme:
- Researcher-led (evidence synthesis) | Closes 29th Aug
- Researcher-led (primary research) | Closes 29th Aug
- HTA Mental Health Themed Call* (evidence synthesis) | Closes 29th Aug
- HTA Mental Health Themed Call* (primary research) | Closes 29th Aug
Invention for Innovation Programme:
- Product Development Awards – Call 16 | Closes 6th Jun
Public Health Research Programme:
- Benefits of the provision of health and wellbeing education during initial teaching training and continual development of qualified teachers | Closes 6th Nov
- Fire and rescue visits to improve outcomes | Closes 6th Nov
- Sex and relationship interventions for young people with learning disabilities |Closes 6th Nov
- Gang violence and gang related harms to health |Closes 6th Nov
*Please note the three themed calls listed above are participating in: Promotion of good mental health and the prevention or treatment of mental ill health across the whole life course. There will be a webinar held on 1st May to provide more information about the call.
If you would like to apply for any of these funding opportunities then please get in touch with the Research Development team via our email.