Giving you the tools, YOU need to take your idea from the drawing board to the real world.
What is this Seminar About?
You’ll get expert advice, help and encourage in areas such as:
- Writing a good business plan
- Sourcing finance
- Managing cash flow
- Meeting your legal obligations
- Taxation and VAT
- Finding the right banking solutions
You’ll find this seminar useful:
- If you have a business idea and want to take it to the next step
- If you want support to complete your business or marketing plans
- If you think you’re ready to start but want to ensure you’ve done everything necessary to get off on the right foot
For more information and to register, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is it for: anyone with a business idea – you must complete an application form
Are you thinking of starting your own business?
Do you have an idea that you want to turn into a reality?
Do you want to be your own boss?
If so, then the Business Start up Boot Camp is for you! It will cover the initial building blocks of setting up a successful business and will provide support, advice, resources, guidance and mentoring to help you create a commercially viable venture.
Booking & further information:
Request an application form from Innospace@mmu.ac.uk
Enterprise Futures 2014: Inspiration, Collaboration, Opportunity
When: Tuesday 12th May, 9.00am-6.00pm
Where: Museum of Science & Industry (MOSI)
Who is it for: All Postgraduates (Taught & Research) and any Undergraduate considering further education?
“Whether you choose to pursue self-employment or employability, expanding your skill set and attributes to demonstrate creativity, innovation, resilience, collaboration as well as autonomy is essential for lifelong career success”
The objectives for the event are as follows:
- Consider the importance of being enterprising and entrepreneurial
- Be inspired by a panel of entrepreneurs
- Understand how intrapreneurship can enhance your research / studies
- Make personal branding work for you
- Learn how to protect your intellectual property rights
- Network and collaborate with peers, entrepreneurs and keynote speakers
Register your interest at email@example.com
Follow event updates via Twitter: @PGEntFutures @Innospace & Facebook: PG Enterprise Futures Conference